2.08.2012

{Beach Babes}

I'm dreaming of summer. Literally fantasizing (could have to do with the fact we're going on vacation). One of many reasons, but probably the main reason I am so looking forward to summer is that it will be my daughter's first summer, first swim, etc.  I am a lover of teeny weeny clothing, but more specifically teen weeny accessories adults wear.  Like hats and sunglasses.

Picked this suit up at Target for A's first splashy summer last week and waiting for a sale on this adorable hat to keep the sun off her head and out of her eyes.





And if a baby needed more than one bathing suit, she would be rocking this darling one as well....


Is there anything cuter than a little chubby-wub in a swimsuit? Wishing these came in my size...


{love} kacey jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
custom blog design