7.02.2012

{Avery's Cake Smash}

My little darling turned one over the weekend.  As I posted here last week, Avery had her "cake smash" one-year old pictures last month.  My friend, Shari, is an amazing photographer. She took A's pics and I love them! Check out her blog.

I can't believe it's been one whole year since Little A was born! Here are a newborn pic and a one-year pic, both of which Shari took.  It's so fun to look at them juxtaposed. I so enjoy watching this little creature grow!



We had lots of ideas for the one year shoot. We ended up using Avery's great-grandmother's high chair for the cake pictures (used by her when she was a child), and Shari had the adorable idea of bathing her afterward. Here are some of my favorites...














Okay, they are all my favorites!

{love} kacey jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
custom blog design