7.26.2012

{Pic Monkey}

Any other Picnik-ers out there sad that Picnik went away? I was too, until someone told me about Pic Monkey.  I love taking pictures, and since I don't have a great camera or photoshop it's important for me to have a good editor!

Look what I did with one of Avery's 1 year photos for family birthday party favors using Pic Monkey...



or just for fun...


I could play around with it for hours. You can make collages, write on, edit pictures, and more.  I think the effects and fonts are even better than Picnik, myself.

{love} kacey jane

5 comments:

  1. LOVE! I might commission you to make one of your fab creations for me one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you work! Online photo editors can indeed help you create amazing and stunning photos like a true artist. :) And they're fun to work with!
    kids party places in nyc

    ReplyDelete
  3. You changed my life with this! Seriously. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
custom blog design