10.30.2011

{Zara Baby}

I'm sure many of you have made this discovery already, but I finally got online to look at Zara.com.  Most {darling} baby and kids clothing of life.  I'm looking at them wishing they were made in my size at the same price!  Here's a smattering of what they offer:

{Baby Boy}
Zara.com


{Baby Girl}
Zara.com


{Boys}
Zara.com


{Girls}
Zara.com

The website even has a wonderful feature that pairs each item with coordinates to complete a look (where I struggle because of indecisiveness).  Great ideas and great inspiration for dressing the kiddos! Like this:

Zara.com

These are really helping me coordinate family photo outfits and decide what to dress A in for our Christmas card pictures!  Did anyone else just die over those baby girl glitter oxfords?

{love} kacey jane

1 comment:

 
custom blog design