10.17.2011

{Etsy Love: Sweet Louise Boutique}

As mother to a four month old infant who is constantly finding fascination in shapes, color, and movement, I am always searching for new things for her to look at and delight in.

Until recently, I was missing a mobile in my nursery. I didn't like any I saw in stores and just couldn't find the time or motivation to make one myself. Then, a good friend of mine started an Etsy business, and what do you know? One of the items for sell in her boutique was a mobile that matched the colors and theme of my nursery perfectly!

It was a no-brainer to support her in her new business venture and at the same time get the perfect mobile for my darling's room. She loves it!

Sweet Louise Boutique

Other wonderful items from Sweet Louise Boutique include a sensory blanket, stroller blankets, baby girl leg warmers, and chenille-lined burp cloths and bibs...

Sweet Louise Boutique
Sweet Louise Boutique
I also ordered a set of the burp cloths for a gift and they are so soft! I just know the mommy-to-be is going to love them. I love Sweet Louise Boutique!

{love} kacey jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
custom blog design