10.23.2011

{A Room for Two}

If you live in a teeny (but wonderful) house like I do, a growing family and limited space can be a bit daunting. Although we aren't planning on having another little one any time soon, the thought of another little body in our two bed, one bath home makes me a little anxious. I went through a stage of being convinced that we would definitely have to move when we decided to have another kid. After seeing these beautiful nursery/toddler room combinations in small spaces, I'm rethinking my initial freak-out.

Beautiful aqua and red...
The Little Green Notebook
Project Nursery
Twins...
Project Nursery
Babble.com
Elements of Style 
Just darling...
French Knot on Tumblr

Burch & Lily on Tumblr

Conclusion: It can be done. And it can be done beautifully.

{love} kacey jane

1 comment:

  1. Agree! I have no doubt that when the time comes, your double duty room will be just as beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

 
custom blog design