6.26.2012

{Etsy Love: Giddy Up & Grow}

Pretty sure I've found a new favorite bow shop and I want to share!  Giddy Up & Grow may have risen to the top in my estimation of Etsy bow shops.  I ordered this one for Avery's birthday this weekend...

Here.

Based in Canada, Giddy Up & Grow was featured in Canadian Family Magazine Baby Guide 2012. You can see why: a creative imagination and a beautiful color palette!  There is also a line of Disney- inspired clips and bows that you will have to visit their shop to see!  Absolute darlingness.

Some of my other favorites...

Here.


Here.

Here.

Here.

Here.

Here.

Honestly, I just now got overwhelmed choosing my favorites.  There could have been 30.  Great birthday and shower gifts for those special little girls in your life!

Check out my "Bows, Bows, Bows" board and follow Art of Darling on Pinterest for other great ideas!

{xoxo} kacey jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
custom blog design