6.22.2012

{hello, there design}

Remember this post in early March about the customized birth *remember the day* I bought on Plum District from hello, there design?  Well, I finally cashed in and I'm in love with the work that Chloe did on our 8 x 10 print (not to mention in love with her cute little blog and shop!)  I'm so excited about it, I wanted to share the proof.  The next post on this will be when I find the perfect mat, frame, and spot to hang it in Little A's room!

Remember the Day Shop


hello, there design's *Remember the Day* line has been featured on Zulily and Plum District, and can customize any birth or wedding.  Visit Chloe's blog or shop to see her work or order your own *remember the day* for your special occasion!

{love} kacey jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
custom blog design