6.27.2012

{Lori Wilson Photography, Dallas, TX}

One of my best friends from college has recently launched her own photography business in Dallas.  Hooray for her! I am so proud.  She is extremely talented and I wanted to share her some of her work and her brand new web site (launched just last night!)

She photographed my little one in April as she was building her portfolio and has had an avalanche of business in recent months.  She has a wonderful eye for lighting and draws inspiration from any and everything around to give her new ideas. Here are some of my favorite pictures of Lori's, starting with my favorite one she took of Little A...


































If you are in Dallas or the surrounding area and looking for a photographer to capture your big days and best moments, contact Lori! www.loriwilsonphotography.com. 

{love} kacey jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
custom blog design